Face-to-Face is Still the Way Homeowners Buy
Electronics, clothes, and entertainment tickets are something a person would purchase over the internet. What they won't purchase is a newly constructed home or remodel project. Old fashion face-to-face, meeting the contractor, seeing his work...that's still how its done.
| Why Participate:|
- Take advantage of the improving housing market.
- Take advantage of the Parade advertising campaign with over 3.3 million advertising impressions.
- Place prospective clients in a home you have worked on.
- Connect personally with the client.
- People still buy from those they know and like.
Builders, Remodelers, Suppliers, Trades - join together on an entry.
Due to its popularity, Chefs on Parade will once again kick off the Parade of Homes weekend. This event places a chef from a local restaurant in homes and is a chance for the public to get a sneak peak of select homes while sampling local cuisine.
Homeowners who have toured the Parade homes vote for the People's Choice Award which is separated into New Construction and Remodel categories. Winning this award creates the opportunity for you to create your own marketing campaign!